Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome!

I finally decided to break down and enter the blogging world! This will be a hodgepodge of crafts, baking, cooking, kids, family, and so much more. I will give you a brief overview of who I am and what I am all about...

I am a Wisconsin girl, born and raised. [GO PACK GO!] I have been married to the love of my life, Josh for four years. Together we have two beautiful children. I have always wanted to be a mother and they fill my heart with joy every day. They also test my limits and push my buttons. They are sweet and wonderful, naughty and devious, but I wouldn't trade them for all the tea in China. Jackson is 3 and Brooklyn is 2. I am sure they will make an appearance on here from time to time.

I have always loved to craft, bake, and cook. As long as I can remember I could be found in the kitchen creating some new concoction. I am OBSESSED with Pinterest and could (and do on occasion) spend hours upon hours there.

Thank you for stopping by and I am excited to share my world with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.